BCC Evolution started our volunteer based program in 2019 for all ages of volunteers and across the state of Colorado. Volunteerism is a great way to be a part of a community of people that are determined to make this world a better place.
Research shows that feel good hormones and brain activity spike during volunteer activities, so you can change the state of our own mental health by joining in on the fun.
Volunteer today by clicking the link below.
Here are 7 Mental Health Benefits of Volunteering:
1) May Reduce Stress Levels
2) Decreases the Risk of Depression
3) Prevents Feelings of Isolation
4) Increases Confidence
5) Gives a Sense of Purpose and Meaning
6) Volunteers have higher empathy skills
7) Boosts the “Happiness Effect.”